Easton's Big Boy Bed!

The time has come, and when we move we are leaving the crib behind! This is a toddler bed that I found at Walmart (not too bad, right?) and we are going to set it up for Easton in his new room! Dan is totally devistated that I don't want him to build one, but with the busyness of the move and his kitchen cabinet project... I just know that it will be for the best (for all of us) to just buy one. I will let everyone know how it goes, and please, any advice on the matter would be much appreciated!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That bed is adorable! Good choice!

Kacey said...

that's the exact same one we want to get for Branson! Don't you just love Wal-Mart.

Brooke said...

I'm already worrying about that transition, you'll have to let me know how it goes.

Shara said...

My very best advice is #1) a baby gate at his bedroom door #2) as COMPLETELY heartbreaking as it may be for you, not only is it okay, but you HAVE to just let him cry (at least hold out for a few minutes) until he makes the transition, believe me it will only take a week at the most. :o)