Happy Birthday to me! {and Christmas}

I had kind of a bad couple of days, so to cheer me up, Dan decided to give me my birthday gift a couple of weeks early this year! All I can say is that I am So SpOilEd! Thanks Dan for being so considerate, and finding the best way to distract my mind!
My Gift? A Nikon D90.
(I did use the word spoiled).

So here are some of my messing around shots. I am slowly getting used to the idea of actually having to try to figure out how to use this thing... but I cannot be any more excited!
This camera is amazing! I can only imagine how it will be when I can actually use it correctly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thats pretty freaking awesome Carrie! happy birthday in a few weeks. Im sorry you had a bad couple of days... man now if only your husband was as good at getting his good friends Mark and Kimmi a gift as he is you... aka our wedding present!! he's only 2.5 years late..no big deal

{Elyse} said...

That is so cool! What a great husband you have!! Maybe Dan needs to have a talk with Eric so that I can get my camera :]

Marianne said...

You totally deserve it. I have to admit I'm jealous because my camera isn't as nice as yours. I hope you have a much better couple of days. Good call Dan on giving you your present early.