[2015]

This week will be our 5 year wedding anniversary... so in the spirit of 5, I am going to share what I think our life may be like at this time in the year 2015.

Of course this is all for fun & speculation, and I promise that realize that life is unpredictable and filled with the most wonderful surprizes!

:)

Dan will be 31, and devilishly handsome! He will still be employed by Protection One, most likely as a GM at the SLC branch. We will have moved out of our townhome by then, and living in a great neighborhood home in the south valley or in Saratoga Springs. I will still be in my 20's and I will be spending my days driving Easton and Nixon to school and back, and taking care of our other kiddo and home. Dan and I will still be "on-the-side" photographers, but we will mostly do weddings to keep our time away from home to a minimum. I will also have developed quite a "green thumb" by then, and know how to garden (that is my goal for the next couple of years). Easton will be a cute 8 year old boy in 2nd grade! He will be in after school sports (because that's what Bischoff boys do). He will also be taking piano lessons by then, because I think that all kids need to have that experience growing up! Nixon will be a cute 5 year old boy in his last months of preschool and will be so excited to be getting ready to finally be in kindergarten and the same school as Easton. We will have a little girl that will be having her 3rd birthday soon! Although I LOVE the 3 year spacing that Easton and Nixon have, Emery (our girl name as of now) will be a little closer in age to Nixon because I refuse to have another winter baby and we opted for a spring baby. Also- if Dan and I decide that we want more than 3 kids, I will be pregnant with a summer baby at this time, too! 


It's amazing how much can happen in 5 years, and how much has happened in the past 5 years!

Life passes us by much too quickly.

2 comments:

The Fords said...

I love this post. Very creative! :) Happy 5 years!!!

{Elyse} said...

This was fun to read. Its so crazy to think about how your life can change so dramatically in just a few short years!

PS- We LOVE the name Emery!! That is on our favorite list too!!