2020

Well my friends, it is now March 2015. 5 years ago I wrote a post predicting what life will be like at this time. But before you read on to how crazy-predicable my life is, I want to give you a little background to what our life was in March 2010. We had been married for 5 years, living in our townhouse in Riverton (that we WISH we could still sell right now), Easton was 3 years old, Nixon was 4 months old and Dan worked as an operations supervisor for an alarm co called Protection One...

Now read THIS (click on the link). 

Did ya read it?? I love how vanilla my life is. I wouldn't have it any other way! Besides a few minor changes, it's pretty right on. 

On to predicting further into my future :-) In March 2020 Dan and I will be celebrating 15 years of hard work to maintain a healthy and loving marriage. He will still be the smart, handsome, hardworking and most caring guy I have ever known. And at this time I can't imagine him working for any other company besides WireTech. I will still be doing my thing, mothering and photos. Hopefully by then my gardening skills will have emerged, because that hasn't happened yet! Unless something really unforeseen happens (and beyond our own choosing), we will be living right where we are. :-) Easton will be a TEENAGER! Yikes! He will be 13 and a 7th grader in Jr. High... holy moly. Nixon will be right behind him, a 10 year old in 4th grade. Not sure what the boys will be involved in as far as after school stuff goes. Whatever they want. Emery will be 7 years old and in 2nd grade and our baby (we still have no official name for this little guy coming in just 11 short weeks!) will not really be a baby. He will be 5 years old!! Yea... this game is no fun. I'm going to stop right here and go cherish my babies because holy moly they are SO little compared to what they will be. 5 years flies. 

No comments: