Cousin Time.

So, I am quite a bit late in posting this, but a couple of weeks ago, Dan and I babysat for Dan's sister and brother-in-law for a couple of days. We were watching their 6 month old baby Tyson while they and their 2 older children went to Disneyland. We had a lot of fun having him around and pretending like we were a family of four. But I now have a deeper respect for those many women in the world that have more than one baby! It really isn't as easy as one might think. I even thought I knew better because I have one. I guess you just don't know until you are in the situation. So, for all of you moms (even if you only have one), I am truly amazed by you.


Dont they look like cousins? I always thought that Easton was a pretty big baby, but this little guy is quickly passing him up!

3 comments:

{Elyse} said...

Those two definitely look related...so cute!

Jana said...

he is the cutest little boy. i have to admit i was a little distracted in sacrament meeting today watching him dance to the hymns... loved it! :)

Marianne said...

You're a good mom too Carrie!