Nothing much going on...

There really isn't much going on worth blogging about. Dan actually likes his job more and more each day (thank goodness!) which makes the BIGGEST difference. He is also keeping himself busy with building his sister all new kitchen cabinets. They are going to look awesome when he is finished!
Easton is now 18 months. He is like a little kid now, going to nursery, talking and really interacting with other kids/babies. Yesterday and today I babysat my niece Quincy, and Easton loved having her around. He calls her "Qootsie". It's really cute.

And I have been keeping myself busy, too. Trying to get all our cupboards, closets and drawers cleaned out, and touching up all of our paint so we can put our townhouse on the market. Hopefully it will be offical by next week! It will be sad to leave Summer Village and Saratoga Springs (this little place with only one stoplight), we have made so many good friends that we love, and have so many memories. I am not sure where we will end up, but hopefully it won't be too far from the place that we have grown to love.

8 comments:

Marianne said...

Ummm... holy cow! Your plans have changed! I guess there is more we need to catch up on then I thought! Good luck! MOVING STINKS!!! (I could use a lot harsher word but I won't)

Nichole Bruce said...

Wow... I'm a little shocked!! Of course I wish you the best but we'll miss having you guys as back door neighbors!

Shannon Abbott said...

Your moving!!!!! That stinks!

Carrie said...

To be completely honest, we are a little shocked ourselves. It definately wasn't our plan to be leaving quite so soon!

The Asper's said...

Why are you moving? You just got a custom built desk! :)

Well have fun :)

Jana said...

So sad, Carrie. I'm sure it's the best thing for your family but we sure will miss you.

abby said...

That picture of Easton is so cute! We will miss you guys.

Shumway Family said...

Wow, I had no idea that was in the plans. We will really miss you guys.