Check this out.

So... our good friend is an awesome photographer, and was nice enough to spend her Saturday morning hanging out with us and letting Dan and I just drool over her sweet camera! I so appreciated that she did, because I know that this time where Nixon is so little, and Easton is the proudest big brother will only last for so long! Also- don't be fooled by Easton's big smiles and looking right into the camera, we aren't beneath bribing, and he had one awesome happy meal for being such a good boy for the session!

Thanks Carly- you rock!

[ Carly Pendleton Photography ]

2 comments:

The~Shoemakers said...

Love the pictures!!

Love the idea of having family pics in your home. . .looks so homey. :]

Marianne said...

LOVE THEM! Carly did a great job. I have wanted to do an at home photo shoot and these confirm my reasonings.