:summa: lovin'

We are loving the warm weather! Wish I could say that we have been here every week so far- so not the case, but we did manage to sneak away from responsibility a few times to party at the pool! 
Easton is my cautious boy, and he is always telling us that he needs to stay "on the steps" of the pool, and never thinks of straying from there, and hates it if Dan or I hold him and take him to any deeper areas. I have a feeling that Nixon will be the brave one in the fam, and I am so nervous for that day to come! He was already trying to dive into the water while sitting in his little float... yikes!

Easton sure has a blast in the parts where he feels comfortable!




6 comments:

The Rays said...

Such fun pictures! The stairs must me a hit, Nick is the same way :)

Brooke said...

Easton makes me laugh! How on earth do you do a 3 year-old, a little baby, and a camera at the pool??? YOu are amazing!

Erika said...

He's just reading the big warning sign saying Don't Swim in the Pool :). Love the pictures.

Dione said...

Awesome pics! We had a blast playing in your pool this summer!

Marianne said...

Too cute!!

Jessie said...

Seriously, how do you dare take your camera into the pool? I'd for sure drop mine and ruin it. Oh, by the way, I'm stalking your blog now.