moving & organization

We found out last night that we are going to be moving in 2 weeks! Yikes :) 

I am overall not very excited, but one aspect that I am kind of excited about is the chance to finally feel organized! It is going to be a NECESSARY thing since we are moving into an apartment. We haven't lived in such a small space since 2005 (the first 8 months of our marriage) and it is looking like we are going to stay living on a smaller scale until we can buy a house... whenever that may be, especially since we are wanting to try and keep our townhouse as a rental property.

So... here are some fun organization ideas that I found on pinterest.





Doesn't that get you excited to be organized?



1 comment:

The Cleggs said...

I would love for someone to come and organize my house!!!!