Mexico 2011

In November we went to Mexico (about 40 min south of Cancun) for my brother's wedding! 

You can see more pics of their wedding here & here

We had originally planned on bringing the boys with us, but at the last minute we decided to leave them home and make it a vacation for Dan & I. 
I am glad that we did, only because Dan and I have never really been on a vacation like this before, and also because it has been 5 years since we have been away together (except for over nighters here and there). 


We stayed the whole time on the resort, and it was SOOO relaxing, and so beautiful!



My mom, and my sister and her husband was also there. It was so nice to have some family to hang out with!
 I wish everyone could have come!









1 comment:

Jeff and McKenna said...

how fun! I would love to go hangout in mexcio with jeff!! by the way you are so beautiful carrie!