Emery's Blessing Day.

This past Sunday wrapped up the most crazy summer for our family. It was Emery's special day! Dan gave her the most beautiful, spirit-filled blessing, and she was awake and perfect the entire time. We had so many family and friends come to support her, and us. I am so grateful for my family. Especially my sisters! They all came together and set up a beautiful backyard luncheon, complete with tables, food and decorations! I couldn't have pulled something so amazing together without them! Dan's brother later asked us if it was Emery's blessing or her wedding. I wish I had taken the time to pull out my camera to get more pictures of her day... I seem to be saying that a lot lately. Maybe I should get the hint for future events? 

Emery Dalene Bischoff




1 comment:

:::k-laa::: said...

I love her little crochet ballero jacket... adorable!