Summer... so far

We started the summer off by getting a new computer! SUPER exciting for peeps like me that spend WAY too much time on one. An imac... or whatever they call it. Dan FINALLY feels like he can now officially be considered a part of his family, while I know there are parts of the world where my family (my brothers) are secretly disowning me for this purchase. 

Our first photo taken by our computer... my favorite part was when the computer used the monitor for a flash. Awesome. 


We have done a lot of THIS:





We have been hiking almost every Saturday so far this summer. We've been waking up at un-natural hours in the morning to go... it's been fun! If you look closely at the last picture you will see one thing in life that I HATE (spiders). I am posting this picture because Dan LOVES the macro bug & spider pictures... I also chose the picture where the focus is more on the flowers. I can only do so much to support his spider pics. :)


We have done a lot of THIS:









No comments: