New Jammies


I admit that I have a fetish with pajamas! I LOVE them. If I know that I am not going anywhere, I will wear them all day long. Even if I am going somewhere, I will postpone my "outside the house" clothing for as long as possible! Sometimes I will actually take a shower, and put on clean pajamas!

My fetish has passed on to Easton. Not that Easton loves his jammies, or even notices what he is wearing, but I love them for him! I love buying them, and I love the times when he is wearing them! This is Easton modeling his newest jammies! I love these ones so much, I think I will go back a buy some more in a different color!

It's kind of funny, because I also have a fetish for Sunday clothes for both he and I also. Which is quite the opposite of pajamas. I don't have a recent picture of him (or I for that matter) in our Sunday best. I guess I am too quick to change after church.

10 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Those are the cutest! I love pj's too. In fact I did what you were talking about today. Shower and put on pj's. I love them..........maybe too much.

Dione said...

Jonah has the little monkey pajamas. I love them too! We should have a pajama party.

The Rays said...

PJ's are the best! I would wear them all the time, if i could get away with it! Easton looks so cute. :)

Carly said...

Those are super cute. Where did you find them?

Carrie said...

I just got them at Costco in A.F. They are at a really good price, too!

Nichole Bruce said...

They're Carters right? I love their jammies. There's nothing quite as comfortable as a good pair of PJ's

{Elyse} said...

I am obsessed with Jammies too... i just bought Tatum some from Childrens Place...3 for $25!!

Shannon Abbott said...

Zac is in PJs all day long! I even take him to the store with them on. I almost got those same jammies but I couldn't find Zac's size.

Marianne said...

They are stinkin cute, as always! Cute new blog design too! It's always changing girl...can't make up your mind I guess. That or you just like change:)

Carrie said...

I can never make up my mind! Plus, sometimes I get bored, and try to learn new things.