A nEwLy FoUnD pAsSiOn


Easton: "Colo?" (such a sweet tone to his voice)



Me: "Not right now Easton, it's night-night time, Colors are going night-night."



I put him to bed.



Easton: Through the monitor "Colo?" (still sweet)



Me: Just listening



Easton: Crying a little "Colo? COLO! COLO! COLO!"



Me: I gave up, and let him color.


He likes to get down real close, and concentrate on what he is doing. I hope this means that he is picking up on his Daddy's artistic talents.



...He was having fun! At least until he took a big bite out of one of the crayons. I don't think that he liked the taste too much.

10 comments:

Shannon Abbott said...

That is sooo darn cute! You have to hang up his artwork!

Jaimee said...

That's so cute! I wish Allayna was occupied with coloring for longer periods of time. She scribbles for two seconds and then just wants to eat them. He looks like he takes it very seriously!:)

Dione said...

Looks like you went back and got some more jammies! Those are the ones Jonah has. He seems awfully young to be holding a crayon so well! Looks like the artistic gene is coming through.

Mrs.Mayne said...

What a smart boy!

{Elyse} said...

That is such a cute story. I love how he wouldn't go to bed until he colored!

Jana said...

Haha! I got a kick out of this :-)
-Clint

Josh & Kenz said...

He is so dang cute. Make sure to post his finished project.

Kenzie

Marianne said...

I can seriously hear him saying that! What a cutie! I'm back now so do you want to take some walks! We have so much to catch up on!

Brooke said...

he's going to be a natural like Dan. That is so cute that he loves it so much. I love baby pj's too by the way, did you get those at Costco?

DaNce tO ThE MuSiC said...

oh my that is so stinkin cute!!