Back to Life as I knew it!

We only lived in our summer village townhome for 2 1/2 years, but I totally forgot what it was like to move! Life kind of falls apart. Luckily, this is only temporary, and after being without internet for over two weeks, I came back to 105 email messages, 138 new blog posts to read, and I am grossly uninformed on what is new for the online baby clothes industry! It's definatley going to take some time to catch up!

Things are still not set up, but I promise to posts some pictures of our new place as soon as they are! We are loving our new place and are so excited to have everyone over to see it! I do have to say that I am going a little crazy with all white walls, though. But it will all have to come in it's own time.

Other NEWS from our family:

We are expecting baby bischoff #2! We are due February 9, 2009. We couldn't be happier! Yay!

12 comments:

Shannon Abbott said...

Congrats!!!! That is way exciting! I am look forward to pictures of your new place.

Shumway Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Having two is so much fun.

{Elyse} said...

Wow Carrie, that is so exciting!! Im glad that you guys love your new place, I can't wait to see pictures!!

Dione said...

I would love to come help you paint. Just let me know when!

So, my niece has this cute little womb baby ticker (dont' know what to call it) but it's from babystrology.com and I think you should add it to your blog - it's pretty cool! You can take a look at it on her blog: http://www.blakeandnicolemarshfamily.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Hope all else is going well!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Isn't that blogger list the best thing ever! oh, how I love it!
-Kimmi

Carly said...

Congratulations! Easton will make such a good big brother! We need to get together sometime so we can see your place and vice versa.

Jaimee said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see if Easton will have a baby brother or sister. Hope you are feeling well!

Brooke said...

That IS exciting news! Easton will love having a sibling I'm sure. I can't wait to see more of your new place...see you at card group--oh, the count is 9 (I forgot to call you! I'll try to call you later today--sorry!)

{Jason and Elan} said...

Yay Carrie, how exciting! I can't believe little Easton will be a big brother!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Jana said...

That is such exciting news! Congrats!