My NeW fAvOrItE pLaCe!

Saturday, Dan and I went on a date to the ChEsSeCaKe FaCtOrY! Can I say YUMMY? Besides the fact that we waited outside in the HOT SUN for 45 minutes to be seated (even though we arrived well before the normal dinner rush), and that when we did get seated, we were squished onto a little table that was a little too close to a big group, it was great! The food was great and the cheesecake was divine!
I totally recommend this restraunt to anyone who has never been there before, if for nothing else besides the cheesecake! Dan really really hates cheesecake and he even loved his!

Here we are waiting outside. These pictures were taken on Dan's sweet new iphone. While we were waiting we were able to get on youtube from his phone and watch clips of Brian Regan. (Which I also recommend for people who haven't heard of him.)

~another side note: have any of you ever noticed that the longer you are together with your spouse + kids just means that it is impossible for you to get that "cute" picture of you two together?~ Maybe it's just that way for us?

And for the best part of the night... the Cheesecake. Dan's was the "Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake", and mine was the classic "Strawberry Cheesecake"! Both were OH so yummy!


9 comments:

Erika said...

Brian Regan is pretty much hilarious. I love the anime cartoon where he's talking about his name and how it's pronounce br-YON. And the "K-A-T I'm outta here. Hah, I knew it was spelled with two T's." Funny guy.
And I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Believe me, I know what you're going through. I hope you're feeling better and that you get a new baby real soon. It took me two weeks after my miscarriage to get pregnant again and I've heard others have had a similar experience. So good luck!!!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Mark and I heart heart heart the cheesecake factory! You know how people go to the hard rock cafe in every city they visit? Well the cheesecake factory is that place for us! Food and cheesecake are amazingly good!

Jana said...

Yeah, I wish I never knew about this place. YUM!

Sarah said...

I LOVE THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! I have been there once in Utah and once in Vegas. It is divine!

Unknown said...

Its true what Kimmi said about us loving the cheesecake factory. its the best!! and of course when we move SLC gets one! I think My favorite cheesecake factory is in Hawaii. the place was HUGE and it even had a live band! fun stuff. we will all have to go together soon!

Marianne said...

I will go there with you any time! I loved it too!!!

Isaac said...

That sounds SOOOOO good! I wish I could eat it.

Brooke said...

We've gotta get there one of these days, my mouth is watering just looking at those cheescakes!

Shara said...

The Godiva cheesecake is my absolute FAVORITE dessert in the whole world! I am a bit devastated that I can't have it anymore (but if I am going to ever cheat on our GFCF diet, or maybe I should say when because it is nearly impossible to stick to any kind of diet %100 of the time :o), this is what I will have for sure!).