*~Home Sweet Home~*

So here they are... here are some pictures of our new place in Riverton that we moved into about a month ago. Now, these are more of a "before" type of deal. We are in the middle/beginning of painting and decorating, so bear with us. When we are finished, we will try to post some "after" shots.
KiTcHeN:
Here is a shot looking in on it from the dining room, We painted the walls a light blue, and installed those bar lights. We are also planning on doing a tile backsplash, and installing some type of hardware on the cabinets.

This is looking into the dining room from the family/living room. We are in the middle of putting up the wane's coating on the dining room/kitchen walls, and building a pillar type thing on the archway. (remember, these are before shots!)

Just a closer look at what will be the wane's coating.

FaMiLy RoOm:

What would a house of ours become if we didn't put MANY holes in our walls? Here is Dan installing his dream of a better sound system in our home. (Our poor neighbors!)

I thought this looked kind of funny, so I took a picture.

As far as the paint goes, we painted the walls tan, with one accent wall blue. It's hard to tell from this picture, but it's the same blue from the kitchen.
And here is my dream of owning a new couch! :)

That is pretty much it for now, but when we get more done as we go I am wanting to post the process and hopefully we will be getting to some "after" shots here soon!

After the downstairs is finished, we will finish painting our bedroom and then is the fun task of a new room for Easton!

What is a post without a couple of pictures of our pride and joy?

6 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

It looks like a really nice place!! And I love the last two pictures of Easton, he is really cute!!

Shannon Abbott said...

I love it! I can't wait to see it when it is done.

Dukes said...

Your house looks beautiful!

Sarah said...

Your place looks so nice! Good luck with everything!

Brooke said...

Wow, looks cozy! I can't wait to come see it in living color. That blue is so pretty!

Marianne said...

Can I just say I love your new place! After going there and seeing it in person I really can understand why you moved. The pictures don't do it justice! Can't wait to see the finished product...actually is it ever finished? (You know what I mean.)