~{aLL aBoUT EaSTon}~





It's been awhile since I have posted about Easton lately, and he grows and changes so quickly, I thought I would list some things about him while I still have the chance!

fAvOrItEs:
Sports:
"BYU" football
"BYU" baskeeball (basketball)
"BYU" soccee ball (soccer)
"BYU" baseball bat (baseball)
"BYU" cougars
{can you see a trend?}
Shows:
baby einstien
the wiggles
Items of Clothing:
baseball cap
shoes
{this kid LOVES his shoes}
Foods:
pickles - seriously
pizza
"nanas" (bananas)
"gogurt" (yogurt)
bread
"fishies" (goldfish crackers)
Toys:
balls
trucks, cars & trains
little people stuff
his basketball hoop
his broom & dustpan
{he can't play with one without the other}
Fun Facts & Tidbits:
*He is our little commentator, he follows me around all day and tells me what I am doing.
"mommy brush teeth"
"mommy put shoes on"
"mommy cook"
*He is our little singer and dancer. He sings (sort of):
"do as I'm doing"
"the itsy bitsy spider"
"once there was a snowman"
"happy birthday"
"the wheels on the bus"
"popcorn popping"
"the clean up song"
*He loves to sit on my lap to eat his breakfast, every other time of day he likes to sit in his chair.
* He is a really good talker, he will say just about anything. He counts to 3 in order and 10 out of order, and he can say some of his ABC's, we are just starting to learn colors.
*He has just recently discovered airplanes, and he LOVES them.
*He can recognize circle and star shapes.
*He is starting to say his own prayers before meals and bedtime. {with ALOT of help}
*When we get back from a trip to Texas in September, we are going to start potty training. {Wish us luck!}
* He is our little helper. He loves to help us with EVERYTHNG that we do. So, I have been putting all of that positive energy to good use. He "helps" with dishes, laundry, bringing in groceries, and cleaning up toys.
*I got his name from a city in Washington while on a road trip to visit my brother in Seattle. We had just barely found out that we were going to have a boy. Even though it is a pretty common name, I had never heard of it until I named him, and I didn't know it was the name of a sports equipment company.

4 comments:

The Rays said...

He is such a smarty!! I had so much fun watching him the other day. Him and Nick had a blast. I am honestly amazed at how much he knows. What a cutie he is.

Mrs.Mayne said...

He is getting so big. When we saw you the other day I was shocked at what a big boy he was.He really is a great little talker. "Lyler" So cute!!

Shara said...

I am sooooooo excited to see him - FINALLY - it has been way too long and he is changed so much. Oh yeah, and you guys too. :^) Just kidding we are ecstatic about seeing ALL of you. The kids are ready to sing a bunch of songs with Easton (hopefully Abram will be okay with it, unfortunately about the only song he wants to sing, or anyone else to sing, is Wierd Al's "Trapped in the Drive-Thru", I have had to have a serious talk with the kids about the "quality" of music they listen to and expose Abram to....). BTW- Easton is welcome to "sweep" my floors as much as he wants (no one around here is that excited about doing it!)

Cindy said...

oh my heck! It seems like yesterday I was at your baby shower. time goes fast he is such a cute little person we will have to start keeping in better touch You are the only one of my frineds I know that has a child