[MY] valentine:


I know that I am a {little} late in posting this, and it threatens to be a {little} cheesy.

I just wanted to tell Dan how grateful I am to have him in my life! He is the best Daddy, and he works so hard to keep me happy! ;) I try really hard not to think of what my life would be without him, because it is such a scary thought. I know that I am the person that I am today, because he makes me better just knowing him!


Thanks again, for everything that you do for me!


I love you.

2 comments:

Dione said...

He's a good guy! I'm glad you have him too! He takes very good care of you and Easton!

I love the new look!

The Fords said...

I love this post. There is nothing wrong with being a little cheesy! :) I just love your lil fam! Hopefully we can get together this week to make our cards! Maybe over the weekend?sunday? Ill call you.