{You know things are crazy when I NEVER blog}


It's true- between being busy with family & holidays, this new hobby of ours, and the fact that each of us have had at least 1 round of the stomach flu and some type of "cold" that seems to come and go every other week, and me just having the normal pregnancy fatigue- our blog has been sorely neglected! But, I must be getting to the point in my pregnancy that I feel the need to have EVERYTHING in order, finished, caught-up, etc. because I have been feeling such "mom guilt" over not blogging and a mile-long list of everything else (including halloween costumes & Christmas shopping) that I NEED to get done before our next little guy comes! :) SO- Here I am getting caught up so I can once again sleep at night and not have lists going through my head of things that need to be crossed off.
For now I am just going to post a funny converstation that I had with Easton today while in the car running errands:
Easton: "Mom look at those sprays! There's 2 of them!"
Me: realizing that he was looking at sprinklers- and acting just as excited "Oh, are they getting the grass wet?"
Easton: "Yea! The grass is dirty!"
Me: "No, it's not dirty. The grass is thirsty and wanted a drink of water. Trees and grass and flowers like to drink water!"
Easton: "Oh- And rocks like to drink MILK!"
Posts coming soon:
Dan's Birthday
Our weekend in St. George
Forth of JULY
Pictures that we took of Easton back in June
(I haven't even edited them yet!)

8 comments:

Dione said...

Easton is so cute! I love how articulate he is! And I LOVE that he's having a little brother! How stinkin' cute will that be? Two little boys!

Lindsey said...

You have been super busy these days Carrie! Don't be too hard on yourself, you are an amazing mom, not because you blog but because you take the time to have moments like that with little Easton. He is so adorable!

Brooke said...

You make me laugh! I totally did a large majority of my christmas shopping before Raleigh came.

Jaimee said...

Easton is such a cutie! It sounds like you are super busy. I hope you get some time to relax, too! It's exhausting enough to be pregnant and have a toddler, I can't imagine throwing the stomach flu and a photography business into the mix!

The Fords said...

HEY I miss you guys! We need to finish making our leggings sometime. :) No hurry.
Did you know Steve will be home in just 2 weeks?! Then we can all play games again.
I LOVE the picture of Easton. He's SO cute!

Shara said...

What a cute nephew I have! :D With all the stuff you have going on, it's a waste of time to spend a single moment feeling guilty. Besides, if the only thing you have to feel 'Mom Guilt' about is not blogging - you are most definitely doing much better than most of us. And you know you are like the nicest person in the world (just ask Isaac!).
P.S. You can tell Easton, Isaac says that our rocks like to drink root beer! ;^)

Sam and Riley said...

Hey Carrie! My old blog got hacked into so I had to set up a new one, so if you go to www.rileysamandkids.blogspot and leave me your e-mail address I will send you a invite!

Marianne said...

Miss you and all you AWESOME posts! Hope you are doing good!