Happy Birthday [BIG kid]

Today is a day that he's been waiting for!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, we love you!

Little tid-bits about Easton:
*He is always a happy boy... even when he's not.
*He still is LOVING music, when he listens to songs he can name if it's a boy or a girl singing, and can identify if drums, guitar, piano, trumpets or violins are being played. He also recently discovered HSM, and really loved it.
*The other day he told me that I was his best friend... MELTED my heart.
*Right now his favorite toys are his "mack" trucks for his cars, coloring on his white board, reading library books, and guns (even though we don't have any...) Also- he is begging for "little legos with the yellow guys".
*Potty training is going really well, not 100% quite yet, but we can be out all day and I keep him in his undies.
*He still talks about going to school, and can't wait for the day to come.
*He can't wait for his baby brother to come so he can show him all of the "baby toys" that we have.



10 comments:

The Fords said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man! Steve and I can't wait to hang out with you guys tonight and celebrate his birthday!
We sure love you guys and are grateful for your friendship. :)

Oh and the pics your took of EASTON are SOOOOOOOOOOO super cute. I still really want you to take ours before the snow falls.

Dione said...

I love that kid! Can you believe it's been 3 years? And that you will be the mother to two boys? Congratulations to a wonderful life! You deserve it!

The Rays said...

He is so handsome!! Happy Birthday Easton!!!!!

The~Shoemakers said...

HAPPY BIRHDAY EASTON!!

Hope we can make it EXTRA special by sharing it with your newest cousin. . . we'll see.

Love ya all!!

Shara said...

These pictures are sooooo cute! I don't think Easton could ever take a bad picture. I especially love that last one. And his jacket is very cool. I can't believe he's 3 already. Tell him Happy Birthday from his Aunt Shara, Uncles Lucas and Eran, and his cousins in Texas! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys. Love and miss you all and can't wait for baby brother to finally arrive. :) ~ Shara
p.s. If you are interested, we have WAY too many legos with little yellow (and other colors) people. Let me know....

{Elyse} said...

Ok Carrie, I have been soooo impressed with your pictures! Those pics of Easton are to die for!! I can't believe he is 3, that means Tatum is only a few months away..crazy! Well Happy Birthday Easton!

Jaimee said...

Oh my goodness! I love the pictures, especially the little jacket. Happy Birthday, Easton!

Bethany said...

Hey, I was just stopping over from Dione's blog.
I am so impressed with the pictures, not only is Easton so very cute you could just squeeze the stuffing out of him but the colors in the pictures are amazing.
I love the scarf and I think our boys have to same shoes. Only my boys shoes look so very lived in and your little one looks so put together.
And least I forget, Happy Birthday, Easton. Good luck being a big brother, you're going to love it.

Brooke said...

Love his leather jacket--Happy Birthday Easton! Way to go on PT too!

Erika said...

Stunning pictures. Next time we're in town I'm hiring you. That will probably be this summer. Happy birthday to Easton. Good luck with little brother!