Cornbelly's @ Thanksgiving Point

I recently deleted my Facebook account (gasp!)... since I had a fb account since 2007, I have this funny habit of wanting to "share" things I am thinking & doing. Which means I am actually blogging again! Once I figure out how to get the pics off of my phone, I know that I will blog even that much more :)

Tonight me & the boys (Dan was busy at his parents house & with BYU football) and my brother & his fam went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. 

It was seriously so awesome!











2 comments:

Erika said...

holy cow you guys have major changes! Shows how much I check blogs. I'm on your side with facebook. Never have had an account, and probably never will. It's just the principle of the matter now! Good luck with all of your changes! Love the super short hair too by the way.

The Rays said...

Love the pictures! It was a fun night.