Halloween 2011

Well... I'm now 26.

Which means I am closer to 30 than I am to 20.

Surprisingly though, the older I get the younger I feel.

I think I feel that way because I am starting to realize that life beyond
your early twenties isn't really all that bad.

Not only is not all that bad... I am really looking forward to the next 26 years :)

Beyond that is when I can start feeling old.


Halloween, as always was a awesome! I love spending time with family, dressing up, trick or treating and everything else that comes with the holiday... oh, and being completely doted upon by Dan & the boys. Easton was so cute this year, he tried so hard to do everything he could to make my birthday so special!

This was the first year that we all dressed up matching, and we were a skeleton family:



1 comment:

The Fords said...

Cutest pictures ever!! I hope you had a happy birthday! I miss you guys!!!!!!!