The little things that have made this winter spectacular...




First on the list is Alba Botanica Very Emollient body lotion. 
A MUST have for living in Utah during the dry winter months. 
This lotion works miracles.


FLEECE SHEETS... oh my, I never knew what I was missing out on.



Blueberries. I just can't seem to get enough of them lately.



A little series on abc... we have been watching all the episodes online. 
If you haven't seen this yet, get caught up. You will not regret it.



The closest that I have ever come to wearing lipstick.



I feel like she is everywhere, and constantly on the radio. 
Yet, I am not sick of it. I still LOVE her music.


Playdough... when I was pregnant with Easton, I was a nursery teacher for my ward at the time. To say the least, there an incident of a little one choking on the playdough. Freaked me out so bad that I have never had it in my house before. NOW that Easton is 5, I let him play with it and he LOVES it. Keeps him entertained for hours! 


2 comments:

The Rays said...

I LOVE Adele :)

Unknown said...

I Love the show Once Upon a Time! Haven't missed an episode yet!