Winter Blues.

I am thinking about last summer. Almost all summers are by default pretty much awesome... but I especially loved this past summer. We were temporarily living in Orem at the time, which was partly why it was so great because both Dan and I have so much family so close to Orem. We spent the WHOLE summer hanging out with family, or being outside. Hiking, running, camping... and I was super motivated to spend time to help our family to eat healthier! So we were feeling good & having lots of fun. 

Here is what our summer looked like:



























2 comments:

the fellers said...

I am sorry you are feeling the winter blues. I should have called your this morning to walk to the park with us. I was itching to get outside, but then I had a project handed to me that i had to get done. On the next nice day, lets take a walk!!

Jeff and McKenna said...

Carrie, you make me so excited to be a mom and have my own cute little family!! You always look like you guys are having so much fun!