{O Christmas Tree}

We put up our Christmas tree a couple of weeks ago, and I really like it this year. Since we have been married, we kind of change what our tree looks like each year. But I think that we are getting the hang of things finally and are settling on our tree decorations. It also helps that we bought a new tree this year. Yay! (Our last tree was a bit sad looking.) Don't you just love how peaceful a Christmas tree looks at night?
Our next step is to get some wrapped gifts under there!
I am curious... do you have an artificial tree or the real deal? Feel free to take the quiz on the side of our blog. :)


[Ours is from Target]

2 comments:

{Elyse} said...

Nice tree! This year is my first year with an artificial tree and I love it! I was really bummed that I couldn't make it to Bunco, I would have loved to see your tree in person!

Marianne said...

So cute! I liked your other tree too. Totally not as bad as you think. We missed you guys this weekend. GO AGGIES!

Hope bunco was fun. I wish I could have come!