Our Thanksgiving Tradition

One of my FAVORITE traditions that Dan and I have done since we were engaged, is that we buy a new board game to play on Thanksgiving! We both love board games, and we both LOVE the game TICKET TO RIDE. For those of you who have never played that game, go play it! Or come to our house and play!
This year's offical Thanksgiving game is a dice expansion for any ticket to ride boards. We bought it because we knew we wouldn't be let down, and we weren't! Since we already have 2 game boards (Germany & Switzerland), this makes for a fun version. We never get bored with this game!
Maybe next year we will be adventurous and get a game that isn't a ticket to ride one? Maybe.

2 comments:

The~Shoemakers said...

Bring it for Christmas, and I'll bring my game---thanks to both of you!!
It'll be a PaRtY!!

Marianne said...

I can't wait to play this with you guys!