{Thanksgiving '08}

What an eventful couple of weeks! We hosted Thanksgiving dinner for Dan's family at our clubhouse the weekend before Thanksgiving, and despite the fact that our FrIdgE stopped working [it's still not fixed yet], our InTernEt was down, our SiNk started leaking, our DiShwAshER flodded our kitchen & our CaBLe went out 30 minutes before the highly anticipated BYU vs. UTAH game... I think that it turned out quite well!
Dan's mom had put me in charge of cooking the Turkey this year... let's just say that if we had actually stuck to that plan, it really would have been a disaster! But we did provide some mean potatoes.

Here are some pictures from the evening.... this was the first time that we took advantage of our community clubhouse. I can't wait to have my family's party there the day after Christmas!!

{FYI, Easton did have clothes on, I always make him eat in his diaper only...
less stains that way!}

We were able to get a picture with Dan's whole family!

3 comments:

The~Shoemakers said...

Carrie---the family pic turned out pretty good!!
Thanks for all your work and effort. I know it gets crazy with the whole bunch.

Dione said...

I like the layout for the family picture! I'm glad you were able to get it! I can't wait for the family party at your clubhouse too!

By the way, Jonah really liked the picture of Easton with the olives!

Jaimee said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving, despite all the problems! It's probably best that the cable went out for the game, though. If you're a BYU fan that is!