HEY Kid... Nice Undies:

I promise that this will be the last bare booty post of Easton... so don't flag my blog! ;)
This past week, every time that Easton and I are at home, he has worn underwear! There have been accidents... but it really is to be expected, right? I have been so afraid of this big kid step since he was born, but I decided that it just wont happen if I don't start! I am trying to be really relaxed about the whole situation, and not have any expectations. Hopefully, if I continue to just be consistent with him ALWAYS wearing underwear (at least when we are home), that things will eventually click.
I would LOVE to hear about any methods and success stories to help me remeber that time doesn't really stand still, and that progress can be made!

4 comments:

The Rays said...

Holy cow!! I laughed and laughed about this pic. Good luck with the potty training. :D

Marianne said...

Easton is going to kill you one day. That "cracks" me up...ha ha!

Olsen Family said...

I was terrified to potty train Karlie. The first week of Jan. Kyle and I decided we better just bite the bullet and do it. Karlie wears underwear all the time now. She stays dry all night long even. She still has accidents when she's overly occupied with an activity, but for the most part I'm surprised how less scary of a thing it is then I thought it would be. I'm also surprised to find out I much prefer to change an underwear accident then to change a diaper. The trick is of course, timing for the kid, and timing for you, along with finding the right incentive. Good luck, Carrie. Easton is so handsome. I love your pics by the way. I wish we were still in Utah so you could take our family pictures. Next time we are back in Utah I'm definitely going to book a photo shoot. Love ya!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Carrie, your pics are amazing!! They are just incredible. You're a great photographer!! Maybe one day when me and my hubby come up, you could take some pics?? We'll have to correlate! Plus we need to do lunch next time I come up! Miss you!