home made [studio]

Okay, everyone keeps asking about the wood floor. What we did was in the "scratch & dent" section at Ikea, we bought a box of wood flooring, and just put it right on top of the carpet for the wood floor effect (because we all know that carpet doesn't make a great picture). I also saved this tricycle from my sister's stuff to go to the D.I. ! Thanks Cliss. :) We set up some "lights" to help with the lighting, the stands that you see in the background used to be our oh so awesome bar stools!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Wow, Carrie! I am impressed by your talent and resourcefulness. The picture of Easton are great! I'd love to have you do some pictures of my kids this spring, or possibly family pictures. You are amazing!

Dione said...

I like the effect of the shadows on the wood floor! I also like seeing the lights in the background!

Erika said...

Good heavens you really do have talent. I love that you move to get really cool angles. I'll have to take tips from you and take awesome pictures.

Jules said...

Tell Dan that Nate actually bought a new saw over the summer, so he's not really in the market for one right now. Thanks for thinking of him, though.