{Memory} Lane

We got a new computer a few months ago, and I am just now finally transferring all of our pictures from our old one to the one that we use now. I just can't handle how fast my life is going by, and how big Easton is getting! I know that all of my posts are about Easton, and is probably uninteresting for most, but look at these pictures! It's really hard to imagine him being this little, and I guess that's just one of the hard/fun parts of being a mom.

Do you like how I actually styled his "hair" ;)

6 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

He is SO cute! I just love all of his rolls. Chunky babies are the cutest!

Chelsea and Glen said...

What a cute chubby baby! He really has grown!

Dione said...

Did you say he was "little"? Just kidding! How cute is he? Just enjoy how small he is now because a year from now you'll look back and wonder at how small he was back then! They just don't stop!

Marianne said...

Oh my gosh those photos are amazing! I love your work!

Carrie said...

I didn't take these. ;)

Erika said...

I think that's about what he looked like when I met him. What a cutie.