2 weeks...

Tomorrow, Nixon will be 2 weeks old and I am already starting to feel like he is growing up way too fast! He is such a sweet baby, and doesn't cry much. He loves to be held and cuddled, and everyone in our house is always fighting over who gets to hold him! He is so loved by all of us. His favorite thing to do when he isn't sleeping is to eat... he is definately a good eater. :0)
Delivery when more than well! I seriously couldn't have asked for better... I just hope that I am so lucky in the future.

Easton is adjusting really well, and LOVES his baby brother! He is so proud to be the big kid, and it is very sweet watching him around his baby brother. He is even starting to remember all of the "rules" that came with baby (like being soft, and not playing with baseball bats around baby...).

Also, I am so greatful for Dan and all of the extra work that he has been doing, not only with helping with Nixon, but with lots and lots and lots and lots (seriously) of other "projects" that has been demaning of his time and attention. He has been so great with everything- as always!


Here are some of the MANY MANY MANY pictures that we took of the little guy. It makes me so sad that we don't have any pictures like this of Easton when he was a baby...


9 comments:

Patti said...

He is seriously so cute. I am so happy for you guys and that things are going so well. Congratulations again.

Carly said...

Those turned out so great! Nice work! Let me know when you guys are ready for your family picture.

cailie said...

so cute. question: is that pee under the chair?

Jaimee said...

He is seriously so sweet! I love the pictures. Precious!

Dione said...

I was wondering the same thing Cailie was...

What a doll face!!! He's just beautiful!

Mark and Kimmi said...

I absolutely LOVE the first picture with the weight! He is so adorable! Please let us know if we can help with anything (and we mean anything!)

-kimmi

Brooke said...

Precious, how did you get him to fall asleep on the chair like that? I can't tell who he looks like yet. Precious!

Erika said...

So sweet. I love the one of Easton on the side of your page now too. And I LOVE that you have your Christmas music on your page again! I just keep your page open and listen to the Christmasness.

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful baby! Great pics. Congrats to you both. :)