Halloween {2009}

Halloween for us this year was a pretty laid back day! We usually try to spend the day with family, but my super paranoid-ness about getting-sick-right-before-baby-comes came out and we just stuck around home and did our own thing. We went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, and Easton LOVED it! He is at such a fun age right now, especially on holidays like this one. He was our little pirate this year, and I am actually pretty surprized at how cute it turned out, because his costume was just pieced together by things that I found here and there. My friend, Keira made the baby legs (thanks!) and we borrowed the hat from my sister.
When we were done trick-or-treating, we came home just in time for our pizza to be delivered! Since it was my birthday, we had my favorite pizza (papa john's with tomatoes & pineapple) and a yummy salad. We had a nice warm pumpkin pie in the oven as well, but we were so full from dinner and candy, that we saved it for the next day.


When we were out, we discovered a worm on the sidewalk- and we just had to stop and check it out!



5 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE papa johns too. Did you take advantage of their $5.99 large on Mondays? Ok, Easton's the cutest pirate I think I've ever seen. Those socks are to die for, where did you get them?

Mark Dibb said...

Carrie tell dan that he has fantastic taste in clothes (although I'd bet money that you picked it out for him) But I have that EXACT green shirt he's wearing in this last picture. Also can I just say that I am pretty much elated that we'll be living close to you guys again so we can hang out more. We shall see you soon

-Mark

Dione said...

That kid is too cute! Remind me of your due date. I caught someone's illness right before Allie was due and it caused me to go into labor. Unfortunately, I had a fever and had to be on antibiotics before she was born and I was also fairly lethargic. Not great when you're having a baby. So, don't worry about being paranoid!

Dione said...

Uh, I just saw your due date on the side bar - You're due in 6 days? Wow! That's awesome! Good luck with everything and I'm looking forward to your call (old WJ number). I'm glad you had a good birthday. I miss you!

Marianne said...

Ooooooh I love the pirate costume. Logan would not wear his pirate costume so he was a skeleton like last year. Hope you had an awesome birthday and are feeling good. I tried to call that afternoon but I just got voice mail. Did you change numbers??? Anyways can't wait to see the new little one soon and very soon!