.a right of passage

 Easton was finally old enough to play fall t-ball this year and he LOVED every minute of it! I am so happy that we decided to let him do this. I think he learned a little bit about the sport, and following directions! While he wasn't the most "athletic" 3 year old on the team... Dan and I were sure proud parents! :)


Easton with his coach.




He spent a lot of his time digging in the dirt... funny kid. :)

Now... the best part of being on a t-ball team? The TrEaTs!




The Classic Team picture... except nobody was looking at my camera, so it is a little off.

This was a fun season, and I have a feeling that this is just the begining of what may be many years to come!

2 comments:

The Rays said...

Such fun pictures!! And great idea. He is so handsome. He will have to give Nick some pointers ;)

Dione said...

Oh... I LOVE baseball... TrEaTs!

Actually, I LOVE baseball boys! How cute is Easton?!?!