What do you do with your picky eater?

Nixon is his very own person, and anyone that knows Easton also knows that I have NO experience in the "picky eater" category... these pictures were taken before he would even take a bite to TRY it, everything is automatically assumed yucky.  He is also loosing weight, because he really wont eat until he is absolutely starving... which is also effecting my sleep.

Things Nixon will eat everytime:
bread
bananas

and anything that I don't approve of him eating.

2 comments:

Shannon Abbott said...

I have the same problem plus Tyson has to avoid wheat and dairy. I think the only thing that I have done and worked is hiding good food in the stuff he likes.I have a nutritionist that is going to come over to give me some pointers. I could email you about what they tell me, if you want.

Erika said...

My daughter has survived on crackers and cheese for 3 years. She has no problem pretending to eat plastic food. I'm still waiting for her to one day just start eating. Good luck!