I GOT TAGGED!

A~Attached or Single: Attached for sure.
B~Best Friend: The guy I am attached to of course. How would I ever learn to play chess with out him?
C~Cake or Pie: I LOVE pumpkin pie!! LOVE IT!
D~Day of Choice: I love Sunday's! I get to hang out with Dan all day long, and he isn't working or in our garage!
E~Essential Item: I would have to say a toothbrush. I REALLY don't think I could survive without one. When I was in school, I was studying a particular culture in Africa, and they brush their teeth with sticks, because they just don't have tooth brushes!
F~Favorite Color: You know, about a month ago I would have to say TEAL, but now I am second guessing myself, and am without a favorite color.
G~Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither, really.
H~Hometown: I kind of moved around a bit. So, I would have to say Utah is my home.
I~Indulgences: I love SHOES. It has been mostly contained since I have been married, but if I had my way, I would have SO MANY! Dan asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and since it's a little too late for him to build me a bench, I said SHOES! And he doesn't understand why. Oh, and I also love Sunday clothes, dresses, skirts, ect.
J~January or July: January is way too cold and boring. July is too hot, but at least it is FUN. So... JULY wins!
K~Kids: Easton Mckay, our little strawberry-blond 1 year old.
L~Life is Incomplete Without: Faith, Love, Family, Friends and Happiness.
M~Marriage Date: March 18, 2005. I love remembering that day. I hope that I will always remember it the same way I do now.
N~Number of Siblings: I am the youngest of 10! 5 sisters, 4 brothers.
O~Oranges or Apples: I like good oranges, too often they are tart. I like apples, though. Especially dipped in carmel! YUMMY!
P~Phobias or Fears: I think my BIGGEST (out of many) is car accidents. I am really not sure how this happened, but I totally freak out sometimes. It drives Dan crazy!
Q~Quotes: "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you are finished." -Leslie Nielson
R~Reason to Smile: It's my birthday tomorrow!
S~Season: Autumn for sure.
T~Tag Three: Cailie, Carly & Megan - TAG you're IT!
U~Unknown Fact: I am really good at spelling. But I am really visual about it. I can only spell words that I have physically seen written down before, and I can't spell words out in my head, I have to write them down. In elementary school, my teachers would always wonder why on the tests I would get 100%, but if I ever went to a spelling bee, I would do terrible.
W~Worst Habit: I have actually STARTED biting my nails, but I wouldn't call it a habit just yet.
X~X-Rays or Ultrasound: No x-rays. I had an ultrasound when I was in high school, because I had an unexplained pain that wasn't ever figured out. But it was awful, because I had to drink 2 liters of juice to fill my belly up with fluid, and I had to go to the bathroom so bad and it was so painful, I thought I was going to pee my pants when they pushed on my belly. I was afraid of getting an ultrasound when I was pregnant, but then I realized that my belly was already filled up with fluid.
Y~Your Favorite Food: I like a lot of stuff. Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Thai, and I love bagel sandwiches. My favorite dinner that I make is grilled chicken, rice and steamed veggies. (It's not Dan's fav, though). My family will be shocked to hear that I don't really care for cereal anymore. I still eat it sometimes, but it isn't an everyday occurrence like it was my enitre life.
Z~ Zodiac: Scorpio

1 comment:

Mrs. Misses said...

These are fun. Happy Birthday!!!