What can BROWN do for you?


Yesterday I started back at my old job working very part-time for the holidays. It is at a UPS store. So, for anyone that has shipping, packing, or printing needs- I am all over it for you! We will see how it goes. I NEVER thought that I would ever want to work away from home and away from Easton, but honestly, I only worked like 2 1/2 hours yesterday. I will be lucky to get 10 hrs a week. Not too bad, right? Plus, I think that this is a good opportunity for Dan and Easton to spend good quality time together. Opportunities like that are worth it in the end, I think.

4 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

I'm probably biased and a little sinful to encourage you, but I am all about remembering to nurture your identity and find time for you. For me personally, a few hours outside of my home means teaching and strengthening my talents and doing something that I love and keeping my sanity. It's just time for me (well, and the students I teach). The rest of the time I completely devote to my husband and kids. I think I would go crazy if I didn't. It's definitely worth it....even for just a few hours.

{Elyse} said...

Thats great that you went back to work...even if its only for a few hours. I think it is so necessary to get out of the house every so often, I would go crazy if I didnt! Plus Dan gets Easton time...so everyone wins!!

Nichole Bruce said...

I'm all for having some alone time, it seems to be good for all involved. It's all about balance and i think you've done that!

Lindsey said...

I'm torn on this one depending on the day... But,

One nice thing about working is that Brett and Jenna are so close, and Brett knows exactly what she needs all the time. It's a good experience for them. I'm sure that Dan will enjoy it too.