4 ThInGs YoU mAy NoT kNow AbOuT uS.

Carrie = Pink Dan = Green

Four jobs we have had in our life:

1. Waitress
2 Baker/Delivery

3. Instrument Repair
4. Paper Buyer

1. Roller Blader (yes, that was his job.)
2. House Builder
3. Technician
4. Manager

Four movies we would watch over and over:

1. Just Like Heaven
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. The Italian Job
4. Little Women

1. Zoolander
2. Meet the Parents
3. Bourne Movies
4. Remember the Titans

Four places we have lived:

1. Orem, UT
2. Sugar House, UT
3. Fresno, CA
4. Saratoga Springs, UT


1. Orem, UT
2. Melborne, Austrailia
3. Eagle Mountain, UT
4. Saratoga Springs, UT

Four TV Shows that we watch:

1. The Office
2. Friends
3. Lost

4. American Idol


Four places we have been together:

1. San Diego Zoo
2. Disneyland
3. Seattle
4. Nutty Putty Caves



Four of our favorite foods:

1. Pasta
2. Fruit Salad
3. Burritos
4. Grilled Chicken & Rice

1. Spicy HOT anything
2. Pumpkin Soup
3. Greek Slouvaki
4. Ice Cream



3 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

I didn't know you were lost fans. Us too! Only 10 days until it starts up again.

Marianne said...

I think my 4 favorite movies are the same as yours! You have such good taste Carrie!

Downey's said...

I love that you are a big fan of Pride and Prejudice as well! I absolutely love that show! I watch it any chance I get. Tys won't watch it with me so maybe we should be video partners!