So, I've been tagged

 There are 2 reasons why I am doing this post: 1 is that it is SNOWING outside, and I don't want to do go outside. The 2nd reason is that this tag is all about MY HUSBAND......

What is his name.. Daniel Jonathan Bischoff (Funny story... My BROTHER'S name is Daniel John)

How long have we been together... 3 1/2  Awesome Years

how long did you date... Well... not very long.

how old is he... 24

Who eats more... I would have to say Dan, BUT there are times when I can pass him up.

Who said I love you first... He did, no question.

Who is taller... Dan.

Who is smarter... I think we balance each other out, but Dan has some good logic, that doesn't come quite as quickly for me. :o)

Who does laundry... Well, I would have to say 50/50. It is "unofficially" my job, but I HATE laundry, and try to avoid it, then Dan needs clothes for work and finally does it.

Who pays bills... We both take care of our finances.

Who sleeps on the right... Dan does, because it is next to our balcony doors, and I am closest to the bathroom. :o)

Who mows the lawn.... Our homeowner's association.

Who cooks dinner... I do mostly, but Dan does sometimes.

Who drives... Well, first off, I don't like to drive, and when I do, Dan always tells me that I am going too slow, or too fast, SO... He gets to drive (isn't it a "boy" job, anyway?).

Who is the most stubborn... I would have said neither, but then Easton was born, so I have to admit that I am SO stubborn in having things MY way ALL THE TIME, as far as that cute little boy goes, at least. Dan is so good to let me have my way, too.

Who kissed who first... Dan kissed me, but for a long time before hand, I was wondering "is he EVER going to kiss me?!".

Who asked who out first... Blind date, but he asked if he could call me again afterwards.

Who proposed... Dan did on Temple Square in December of 2004 (with all those pretty lights), It was so romantic!

Who has more friends... We share our friends, but I think Dan is a bit more social than I am .

Who is most sensitive... We are both sensitive, I think.

Who has more siblings... I do, (youngest of 10) Dan is the 2nd youngest of 6.

Who wears the pants... Hopefully, neither.

I feel so lucky to have found someone that still to this day makes me want to become my best! He is truly an amazing person that has completely changed my life... I know... I like to brag about him... Sorry Dan.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's so much fun to learn more about you and Dan! You two are so cute, and VERY talented. I can't believe all of the incredible furniture that Dan has built. Anyways, that was a side track. It's fun to think about all the ways you are similar and different than your husband, it really makes you reflect on how much you need one another.

Mark and Kimmi said...

where did you get your blog background from?? i am looking for something different...