What an awesome year... 2007!

So, I stole this idea from someone else to post a few events that made 2007 such a great year... Here I go...
I cut my hair shorter than I have had it in a long time! It's mostly grown out now, I am not very good at keeping up with a style.
Before... After...


We went to Disneyland! Easton even went on a few rides, as well. This is easton on "It's a small world, he loved it!"


Easton learned to...Roll over
and Crawl!

He had his FIRST...Taste of Food
and Haircut



Dan had a pretty busy year...

In July, Dan got promoted at his work, and he is no longer a Technician, but now has an OFFICE JOB! I like it better, because he isn't driving all over Utah/Idaho everyday... just Draper. (He probably isn't going to like that I posted this picture of him, but it was the only one I could find of him in his work shirt...but it does show his tiredness that also came with his new position :0)
He also Started... then Stopped his own furniture building company, DB Design. It was fun while it lasted, but he realized that he needed a little more practice. But I have a feeling that furniture building will be a big part of his life (I really mean OUR life) for a LONG TIME!

Here is one of many projects that he did during that time, an entertainment center that he built from knotty alder for a neighbor that had moved.

He also had an oil painting of his on exhibit at the Springville Museum of Art from October-December. (see previous postings)

We really had an awesome year, and am so greatful to have such good memories.

6 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

What a great idea. Whose blog did you get it from?? Someone super cool I bet.

Carrie said...

I only copy people that are super cool!

Nichole Bruce said...

I love it! I think Dan has some awesome talent... more than Brandon or me!

Carrie said...

Dan is pretty talented! (notice that MY big accomplishment for the year was getting my hair cut!) :o)

Carly said...

Did Dan ever take a picture of the entertainment center and window seat he did for us? I think it's pretty amazing and he should definitely put it in his portfolio. I'll try to remember to take a picture and get it to you.

Sarah said...

I love your hair cut, I am waiting for the day to get mine done. Hope all is going well and I hope you have a Great year to come!