Mini-Vacation!

This weekend we took a short trip to visit with some good friends of ours that live in Twin Falls, Idaho. It was so nice to get away, and relax. I had never been to Twin Falls, I don't think that Dan had either. It really is a beautiful place, very open. I guess I was just expecting it to be similar to Utah. On our drive back home we stopped off at a bridge at the entrance to Twin Falls, and the scenery there is absolutely amazing!

Here are some pictures, our camera was obviously not at the right setting (the sun was really bright) and these pictures don't do any justice. But here they are anyway.

Idaho trip 3.2.08 010

Idaho trip 3.2.08 004

Idaho trip 3.2.08 008

Mark- On the way home we passed by your dealership, and saw your name on the sign- totally awesome!

4 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

Never been but it looks pretty. I've been to Sun Valley many times and that is gorgeous up in that area and even more north. Fun trip!

{Jason and Elan} said...

Idaho really is beautiful. It is so fun to get away sometimes!

The Asper's said...

Don't be ashamed Dan, I'm sure there are at least three other people that don't know how to use a camera - technology is just crazy! I'm kidding. I hope Mark and Kimmi made the trip worth it; he wants us to come as well.

abby said...

So I decided yesterday that I want to move to Twin Falls someday. Mostly because real estate is so dang cheap, but I'm glad to know that it is pretty there as well.