What a BIG day!


What a big day for Easton! Before we went to Texas, I decided that when we got back I wanted to start potty training Easton. So, yesterday we went out and bought 2 potty seats and lots of fun underwear for Easton to wear and feel like a big kid, and we started things off this morning! Now, I can't say that he is already potty trained, but I think that we had a pretty good first day. He went pee pee 3 times in the potty, and poo pooed once. There was some accidents, and some moments where he said he needed to go pee pee and found out that his underwear was wet, but I suppose that's to be expected!

And do you remember this post?? Well, today I finally put it into action, and he napped for the first time in his big kid bed!

Wish Easton luck while we pass through this phase in life... we may need it!

3 comments:

The Rays said...

Wow! I'm way impressed. You will have to let me know how things go. Believe me, I'll come running to you for some tips!!

Brooke said...

Way to go Easton! Wow, that is awesome. I'll have to get tips from you. Looks like you had fun in TX.

Marianne said...

One day Easton is going to be mad about that picture on top! I'm sure he'll for give you though! Way to go Easton!!