The {ART} of Sleep:


Here is a peek into Dan's life that most all of you don't know about him (I really hope that I don't embarass him)... he talks in his SLEEP! I think that it's cute, and at times can be oh so funny. :)


Here are some facts that I have learned about his "talent":


1. He has to be over-tired and over-worked, usually.

2. It happens within 15 or so minutes after he falls asleep, and he falls asleep within seconds of hitting his head to the pillow.

3. It usually starts off with a question, and I can usually keep the converstation going. (which is the fun part)

4. He usually talks about his technicians at work.


Here is a little snippet from last night's pillow talk:


(Remember, he is seriously, and totally asleep)


Dan: "Why is it green?"


Me: "What's green?"


Dan: "The M & M's"


Me: "What M & M's?"


Dan: *sigh* "The M & M's for Utah and BYU"


Duh, I should have known that they couldn't be green.

5 comments:

Jaimee said...

I'm jealous! That must be so entertaining. The only noise Jeff makes in his sleep is snoring.

The Rays said...

That is sooo funny!! I just laughed and laughed.

Mark and Kimmi said...

Mark and I both talk in our sleep, and we each have many stories that are quite entertaining!

Shara said...

I have had some funny conversations with the kids like that, Emma especially. I wish so bad I would have written them down because they are so cute and funny! BTW - everyone knows that when you mix BYU and Utah there's going to be a lot of green (as in envy, but we won't say which side is feeling so green). :o)

Marianne said...

Another cute blog design by Carrie! The pics of the side bar are awesome!