My Latest Online [gem]

Dan and I both LOVE online shopping! It's quick, convenient, and in some cases it can be a lot cheaper. I wanted to share the link to my latest online fix for all of my eco-friendly buddies out there!
They have cute bags, and some nifty products! I ordered Easton a mini backpack (he's getting so grown up!) and they were back ordered on the color I wanted, so when it comes in they are giving me free shipping, so my total will only be $9.99 (plux tax, probably). For searching, and searching for a simple, lightweight backpack that is machine washable for a toddler- that is an amazing deal! Not to mention that it was made by an eco-friendly, fair-wage/fair-labor company. PLUS, when it comes in... (drumroll please!) I will be diaper bag FREE! That is something worth celebrating, at least until the next kiddo decides to make it's debut into the family.

1 comment:

Dione said...

Cute! What color is Easton's? This post reminded me that IOU for an online purchase! I forgot, but now I remembered. If I forget, remind me.