Our {Anniversary}

March 18th marked our 4 YeAr anniversary! We decided that since Easton is a little older and before we have another baby, that we should take advantage and have a little getaway to Park City! We went for 2 nights, and it was seriously the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on. It was a little hard to leave Easton for so long, but I knew that he was in good hands (thanks Cliss!) and that he was also having fun. I was told that he didn't even cry once!
We got to our hotel on Sunday night, we watched movies and relaxed that night. We SLEPT IN the next morning and spent the day SHOPPING, going to the MOVIES, and that night we ate at the fabulous Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, that was located in the hotel that we were staying in. If you haven't been there yet, make the time to go! But save your pennies first... it's pricey, but WELL worth it!
The weather was WARM & PERFECT, but there was still a layer of snow everywhere that was so beautiful!
Here is the Hotel that we stayed in:

Here is the view from our private patio:
After we ate dinner on Monday night, we walked around main street in Park City. I didn't realize how many art galleries there were, and we had a lot of fun browsing around. I was surprised by the busyness of it, too. There were a lot of people just walking up and down Main Street. I also LOVED all of the LIGHTS. It reminded me of Christmas.


We picked Easton up on Tuesday around lunch time (after ANOTHER morning of sleeping in) and we headed to McDonald's for lunch and let Easton play on the playplace there! He loves those things, and he loves feeling like a big kid!
The next morning we had family pictures taken (I will post them as soon as I get them), and later that afternoon, we went to the district and got my new favorite {Jamba Juice} and headed to a park at Daybreak and enjoyed the WARM weather.
Easton was loving the sand, we were there for a long time, just relaxing and watching Easton play. It was really so great!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Looks like you had a blast! I love when I can get away with Scott! Love the pics too!

Dione said...

Sounds dreamy! Looks dreamy too!

Shannon Abbott said...

Crazy.... our 4 year was on the 19th! You did something way better then we did. Looks like fun!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Happy Anniversary!!Sounds like a fun and needed vacation! I love that hotel, the beds are amazing! I am sure it was very easy to sleep in!

The Fords said...

How Fun!! I love PARK CITY!! :) Glad you guys had a good time. Happy Anniversary!