:Jammies:

Does anyone remeber THIS post? First of all... I can't believe how much he has grown since less than a year ago, and second of all... now I am not the only one anymore who loves Jammies. Except, I think that Easton and I have different type of style...

I saw those Lightning McQueen summer jammies at walmart for super cheap, and Easton was all but jumping out of the cart to yank them off of the rack, so I decided to get them for him. Unfortunately for Easton, it's not summer yet. So we had a compromise. He could wear them NOW, if I could put thermals on underneath. Also seen in the picture is his buddy George and mommy's slippers (which are obviously better than his own!). Anyway, let's just say that sometimes it can be a battle to get dressed.

2 comments:

Dione said...

Wow! He has grown! I like the combination of the striped thermals with the Cars pattern! Cute. Is it the lighting or what? His hair looks so dark.

abby said...

Very funny!! I love you new photography website!! We will have to come get pictures done soon!